Utility Range Planning Tips
- The Flatpax system is modular so designing your Flatpax Utility solution is nice and simple.
- here are some planning and design tips…
All electrical and plumbing work must be carried out by a licensed tradesperson.
Before you begin your Flatpax Utility project one of the most important steps is to accurately measure the space you have.
Remember to measure and mark:
- The length and width of the room wall to wall and/or wall to doorways (measure to the outside of the architrave)
- The location of any light switches or power points that will not be moving
- The location of any windows
- Mark any other permanent fixtures such as balustrades or pillars etc
Before construction be sure to check out our tool check list below.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
with No. 2 screw tip
Hammer / Rubber Mallet
2mm drill bit
Pencil / Marking Pen
Phillips head screwdriver
exterior wood working glue recommended by Australian Standards
Spirit level -
minimum 900mm long
Safety gear -
mask, ear and eye protection
Adjustable set square